Where would I mail my taxes?

Where would I mail my taxes?

I couldn't file my taxes for 2018 because I needed a PIN that I never received. I attempted to go online and retrieve my PIN but it's asking for my student loan account. I called my student loan servicer, got the account number, and the IRS website still didn't accept it.

So, here's the issue:

In 2018, I was living in Maryland, working in DC and moved to Massachusetts for my job. I had medical issues involving chemo and inpatient procedures that kept me from being able to call and harass the IRS prior to the whole Covid-19 pandemic to get this situation corrected for 2018 taxes. Now I don't where to send the 2018 taxes. AND now I have to file 2019 taxes and I can't go through the website or call for assistance, and I still don't know where to send the taxes.  

What do I do?

Where would I mail my taxes?

Where should I mail my 2019 taxes filing?

THANKS 

Where would I mail my taxes?

You should get an instruction sheet for Federal and statethat says where to mail them.  

For Federal irs Where to mail federal paper returns

https://www.irs.gov/uac/where-to-file-paper-tax-returns-with-or-without-a-payment