Type '1095a' without the dash.
You can also click on Deductions & Credits, then scroll down to 'Affordable Care Act..' (screenshot).
This link provides more info if you have a Shared Policy.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
To enter your 1095-A click the following
- Click Deductions and Credits
- Scroll down to Medical and Click Show More
- Click Start or Revisit next to the ACA
- As you walk through the questions, you will be asked if you received a 1095-A. Click YES.
- Walk through the steps to enter your 1095-A
If there was someone on your 1095-A that is not on your tax return, you will be given the opportunity to allocate the premiums. You can allocate any number you and the other party agrees to from 0%-100%.