Where is the "file" option in the left navigation,...

Where is the "file" option in the left navigation, also where is the left navigation since that doesn't seem to exist on my screen either!?

The options are all shown on the left of the online program screen if you are using a full screen window on your browser.  If you are not then click on the three horizontal lines in the upper left of the screen to open the options on the left side.

After you have completed all the steps in the interview you will get to the last one Review and File ... after you visit that the tool bar on the side will be visible ... just follow the interview step by step screen by screen ...

1.png2.png3.png