You can enter your Driver's License information in the filing section.
- Click on "File" in your Menu Bar on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Choose Step 3 and click "Start"
- Next screen would be your "Filing Choice" where you chose to e-file. Here is where you would change the filing method to "file by mail" for the State Return if you continue to have issues with entering your ID information.
- Click Continue, you will see the screen "Last Year's Info" click Continue again
- The next screen will say, "What type of state-issued ID do you have?" here is where you choose your Driver's License or State ID and follow the next screens to enter the information.
Please Note: Each taxpayer must provide their driver's license or state ID information. Please provide the information or indicate you do not have a driver's license or state ID, then retransmit the return.