Where do I go on your web site to pay my state fil...

Where do I go on your web site to pay my state filing fee? I need help. This didn't work last year either. Do I need to find a new tax tool?

You pay for your state through the Filing Process of your TurboTax Account.  While you are in your TurboTax Account, select File, follow through the on-screen prompts until you get to your payment screen.  

this doesnt work

@carol krause wrote:

this doesnt work

The TurboTax online account fees are paid by credit or debit card in the File section of the program on Step 1.

Click on File on the left side of the online program screen while accessing your 2019 online tax return.

OR -

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Pay with Refund Fee.JPG

Are you using the Online version or the Desktop program?

For Online,  use this FAQ on how to preview your return.  It will make you pay if you say you want to print now.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901539-how-do-i-preview-my-turbotax-online-return-before-filing