Where do I find the receipt for all fees deducted from my federal return? I can only see the federal fee and I need to show the 39.99 I paid to have my state filed.

1. After signing in to (continuing) your online return, select the blue/green Take Me To My Return button on the main screen.
  2. Select Tax Tools on the left side of the screen and then Tools.
  3. A Tools Center box will pop up on your screen with four blue boxes.
  4. Select the My Fees box on the right.

Tip: If these instructions don't work (for example, on your mobile device) open the File section and then proceed to the Review Your Order screen. This also shows the breakdown of your charges.