Solved: Where do I enter sleep studies, echo cardiogram, pulminary tests

Where do I enter sleep studies, echo cardiogram, pulminary tests

It doesn't really matter where you enter them. The separate categories are only shown to help you to enter all your expenses. Only the total of all your unreimbursed medical expenses gets entered on Schedule A and only the amount in excess of 7.5% of your AGI is deductible as an itemized deduction. You may get a tax benefit if all your itemized deductions total more than the standard deduction.