To enter self-employment income and expenses, follow these steps:
1) Once in your return, click Federal (left-hand menu bar)
2) Click Income & Expenses at the top.
3) Look for Self-employment income and expenses.
- You may have to expand the choices in the Income & Expenses section to get this subsection to appear.
4) Click Start when you find this section, and follow the guided interview. In the expense section, there will be a subsection where you can enter in this contract labor expense.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
That is Contract Labor Schedule C line 11. You can just enter the total or list each one. Only the total goes to schedule C. How to enter Contract Labor