mohindroo

Where do I enter my 1095A in Turbo Tax

TomK

Where do I enter my 1095A in Turbo Tax

Please read the TurboTax FAQ below for more information (the "Jump-to...." directions are correct for 2017, too): https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4268797

[Edited 1/18/18 | 11:27am]

Justin B

Where do I enter my 1095A in Turbo Tax

I made under $34,000, have a W2, standard deduction, and 1095A. Can I do the free edition of turbo tax? Hoping so, because I imagine nearly everyone under $34,000 has a 1095A. 

MinhT1

Where do I enter my 1095A in Turbo Tax

Yes, you can use the free edition of TurboTax to enter your W-2 and form 1095-A. @Justin B

Justin B

Where do I enter my 1095A in Turbo Tax

Your response is incorrect. I started with the free edition and entered W2 info, clicked 'no' on everything else, and then entered my 1095A and it tells me i have to upgrade to deluxe.  Anyone making under $75,000 gets premium tax credits on their health insurance and receives a 1095A. So how can you possibly be serving up free tax returns to people making less than $34,000? Very small market, better to be upfront about what is actually free instead of misleading consumers. 

Justin B

Where do I enter my 1095A in Turbo Tax

"Free Edition is only for simple tax returns. It doesn’t cover the Advanced Premium Tax Credit."