jhanea

Where do I enter deductions for my 1099-MISC income?

As I am going through to enter my 1099 info it says that I qualify for deductions and that we'll go over it later, but that option never comes up again.
PatriciaR

Here are the steps to enter business expenses:

• Sign into your account and click "Take me to my return"
  • In the Search box (upper right of program) search "schedule c" and click the "Jump to" link from results
  • If you have already entered income, select Edit next to your business (if you have not entered income, do that first, then TurboTax will guide you through entering your expenses)
  • On the next page, scroll down to Business Expenses and select Start/Update next to Business Vehicle Expenses and/or Other Common Business Expenses
  • Other Common Business Expenses lists common business expenses.  Click the  Learn More and/or More Examples blue link next to each category to learn more about what is entered in that category.
  • If you cannot find a specific expense category, scroll to bottom of page to Other Miscellaneous Expenses to enter your expenses