Here's how to enter your 1095-A in TurboTax:
- Open (continue) your return if you don't already have it open.
- In the upper right, search for 1095-A.
- Select the Jump to link in the search results.
- Answer Yes on the Did you receive Form 1095-A for your health insurance plan? screen and Continue.
- Enter your 1095-A info on the next screen and select Continue. We don't need all the info from your 1095-A, so we'll only ask about the info that affects your return.
For more info, check out this article: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/credits-and-deductions/help/where-do-i-enter-my-1095-a/00/26456
Please follow the below instructions to enter it in TurboTax Online:
- Click on the magnifying glass at the top, and then type in Health Insurance into the search box.
- Click the Jump to health insurance link.
- Answer the questions about your health coverage.
- Select Yes to "Was anyone enrolled in any of these less common plans in 2019?" to enter your 1095-A form.
- On the That’s all we need on your 2019 coverage screen, click Done with Health.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"