rwa7851

Where can I find the update details?

Normally when I perform an update to the software, I can see the details of what was updated. However, with the 3/20/2019 update, the link does not take me to the correct place.

Where can I find the update details?

Where can I find the update details?

drbones

Where can I find the update details?

This doesn't work. Just goes back to homepage support. Even from the program the links don't work. I had heard TurboTax was good, but broken links is never a good sign for a company.

gpm69

Where can I find the update details?

Why on earth can't Intuit make these links work?  Been this way for years.  Even links found in supposed answers to the problem take you to the page saying support has moved, then on to the generic support page.  Unbelievable.

JeanneLO

Where can I find the update details?

@gpm69  The link you are trying may have been from last year since this initial  post was from 2019. What issue are you having so we can send you an updated link or provide you with the information you need?

Where can I find the update details?

And This is a new forum layout. Some posts that have June 2019 dates are really older posts from the old forum that got moved over. So they might be for prior years and not current info. When they migrated over the dates got changed to June 2019. And the screen shots got deleted. 

But they are not providing the the release notes anymore.  People are complaining. Here's one thread on it

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/is-there-a-link-to-turbotax-2019-release-notes/01... 

afrizzell19

Where can I find the update details?

Is turbotax 2019 still available?

Where can I find the update details?

@afrizzell19 wrote:

Is turbotax 2019 still available?

To complete and file a 2019 tax return using TurboTax you would need to purchase, download and install on a personal computer one of the 2019 desktop editions from this website - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

A 2019 tax return can only be printed and mailed, it cannot be e-filed.