If you contribute to your 401K from your paycheck and qualify for the retirement contribution credit, TurboTax will automatically generate Form 8880 and enter the retirement contribution for you.
To receive a deduction for student loan interest, you will need your Form 1098-E that was issued and can be entered using the directions found in this TurboTax FAQ link below:
Out of pocket health insurance premiums that you have paid out of pocket or health insurance premiums included in Box 1 of your W-2 can be deducted as an itemized deduction on Schedule A. To enter health insurance premiums into TurboTax:
- Login to your TurboTax online account
- Click Take me to my return or pick up where I left off
- In the search box (located in the upper right hand corner), type in medical expenses
- Click the jump to medical expenses link that appears in the search results
- Continue with the onscreen instructions to complete entering your insurance premium information