kelsmichelle05

When will the irs get to a form that is needed for me to receive my payment

Payment for what exactly?  You cannot file a 2020 tax return yet.  The IRS will not be accepting 2020 returns until at least the end of January.

There are a number of 2020 forms that are still being revised by the IRS.  Click on the REVIEW tab to see what form(s) you are waiting for and when it is estimated to be ready (when operational ….and dates are subject to change) ... 

IRS Forms Availability Table for TurboTax Individual (Personal) Tax Products

·         

State Forms Availability Table for TurboTax Individual (Personal) Tax Products

kelsmichelle05

For the 1200. I qualify for it but it's saying they need a 1040 form from me

The form 1040   IS the tax return base form you file  ... it is nothing you bring to the table.    And it is not ready yet ... click on the REVIEW tab to see when the missing forms in your return will be available.  

If you qualify for it you can file a 2020 tax return.

The stimulus check is an advance on a credit you can receive on your 2020 tax return.  If something went wrong or you did not get the stimulus check this year, you can get it when you file your 2020 return in early 2021—if you are eligible.It will end up on line 30 of your 2020 Form 1040.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-payment-information-center-topic-j-reconciling-on-your-...

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/coronavirus-tax-relief-and-economic-impact-payments-for-individuals-...