skyraptor1

When will 2019 Schedule E form be ready for filing?

Hello - About ready to file my taxes and have a rental property, but looks like the Schedule E form isn't ready yet. I keep seeing that the form will be "available soon" for a couple weeks now and wondering if there is an approximately day of when it'll be ready?

KatrinaB48

Schedule E is available today. You may need to update your software.

KatrinaB48

skyraptor1

Able to get into the "Property Profile" tab now ... but it seems TurboTax isn't asking for the cost basis information (or I might be in the wrong section). I'm essentially trying to get the depreciation of my condo to take into affect, but not sure yet if this been added or if I'm just in the wrong area?

DMarkM1

After you get done with the "property profile" section you will get back to the summary page that list "Rental Income", "Expenses", "Assets/Depreciation"...  Select "Start" for the "Assets/Depreciation" section.

jyuan87

I did update (using "Online->Check for updates") and still see Schedule E (p1 and p2) unavailable (with "!" besides them). My TurboTax version is Home and Business 2019. Therefore I cannot e-file my tax return.

ThomasM125

The schedule E is available. Your computer must not be processing the updates properly for some reason. I suggest you clear the cache on your computer, then reboot your computer and try the updates again as follows:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/troubleshooting/help/how-to-clear-your-cache/00/26135

jlgagnet

Updated software and still says Ready Soon on both mail and e-file. and cannot print because files are missing. This has been going on for several weeks.

kewtt1591

Hi,

I have a copy of TurboTax Premier 2019 but it does not have Schedule E included! I have updated as of today but still no schedule E. Please advise how to get it!

Thank you,

Kathryn Woods

If your program says it's up to date or you can't update it then do the Manual Update.  This has also fixed the State forms not available problem for some users.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/updating/help/manually-update-turbotax-for-windows-software-basic-...

syncdatacom

My Schedule E was in my FORMS list but now it is gone. I may have deleted the form accidentally, but if so, how do I restore it?