When the program updated yesterday it added $6000 to what I owe? Why did it do that?

The developers revised the questions that are asked in regard to the Qualified Business Income Deduction.  To reestablish your eligibility for the deduction you'll need to revisit the Business section, edit your business, click the Continue button on the Your [business name] Business page and answer the questions again.  Be sure to answer Yes if TurboTax asks if you want to provide additional info that might be needed later.

What product are you using and do you have Self employment ?

yes

I use the one for business

Well are you using the Online Self Employed   OR  the Downloaded Home & Business ?  

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! THAT FIXED IT!!!