ellsworth2019

When the customer-service phone system for Turbotax will be working again? I get this "Sorry, but it looks like there’s a problem with our phone system right now "

I have a question that I think only a trained, live person will be able to answer about the current capabilities of Turbotax.

That is unknown ... try again every so often until you get thru. 

Although if you post your question here we may surprise you with a quick answer. 

This is the public user forum, which works like a message board.  We are not part of customer support, nor do we have information on problems with the support lines, nor can we expedite your calls for you.  Try again later or post a question here-- it is likely that someone can help unless it involves a billing issue or something highly technical.

kanavoeg

I'm getting this same problem a week later. When do you expect your chat to be back on line?

The CHAT option was discontinued a couple of years ago ... so you can either post your question here in this forum   OR  use the phone support option for those using any paid version of the program.