• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cicibrands

When sending the package to IRS including the 1095A , 8962 and a copy of ltr 0012, and which form 2nd page corrected form from the original do I send?

the IRS letter only says to include the 8962 form and the 1095 A, they said no copy of my return and no copy of 1010X
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
TeresaM
Expert Alumni

When sending the package to IRS including the 1095A , 8962 and a copy of ltr 0012, and which form 2nd page corrected form from the original do I send?

If the letter says they need only form 8962, form 1095-A and copy of the letter which they sent, that is perfect.  You only need to include what they have asked for in their letter.  If there is no mention of a recalculated page 2 of your 1040, or 1040 A, or modified adjusted gross income, you do not need to print those forms. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
TeresaM
Expert Alumni

If the letter says they need only form 8962, form 1095-A and copy of the letter which they sent, that is perfect.  You only need to include what they have asked for in their letter.  If there is no mention of a recalculated page 2 of your 1040, or 1040 A, or modified adjusted gross income, you do not need to print those forms. 

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v