cicibrands

When sending the package to IRS including the 1095A , 8962 and a copy of ltr 0012, and which form 2nd page corrected form from the original do I send?

the IRS letter only says to include the 8962 form and the 1095 A, they said no copy of my return and no copy of 1010X

TeresaM

If the letter says they need only form 8962, form 1095-A and copy of the letter which they sent, that is perfect.  You only need to include what they have asked for in their letter.  If there is no mention of a recalculated page 2 of your 1040, or 1040 A, or modified adjusted gross income, you do not need to print those forms. 

TeresaM