When reporting on cryptocurrency, how do I report ...

When reporting on cryptocurrency, how do I report selling partial amounts? I invested a block of money in various cryptocurrencies and only cashed out a fraction.

Thank you, I found that.

My question is more. Say I invested $100 dollars in Bitcoin, it increased in value to $110 dollars, and I sold $30 of it but kept the rest of it to the new year. If I had sold the same amount it would have been $10 in profit. 

Right now it looks like I lost over $1000 in crypto because I haven´t cashed out most of it, just purchased it and left it.