sk8isme69

When is the new updated version of Turbotax New Jersey coming out?

Its saying that I need to wait until the updated version of Turbotax New Jersey comes out in order to e-file my state return. When can I expect this to be released?

Many forms and schedules are not yet ready.  When the IRS/state has finalized the forms you need then you will be able to file.  Click Review to see what you have to wait for.  The IRS is not accepting returns until January 27, so there is no hurry to file now.  Filing now would not result in an early refund.

Kat

The projected dates for state forms availability are included in the TurboTax FAQ linked below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/state-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-...

*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***