Solved: When is IRS deducting tax from my bank account. I ...

raghu_sowmithri

When is IRS deducting tax from my bank account. I cannot see it anymore and I do not remember

bluedeb

You can also call the IRS e-file Payment Services 24/7 at 1-888-353-4537 to inquire about or cancel your payment, but please wait 7 to 10 days after your return was accepted before calling.  It would give you information on your Federal direct debit (date etc).

BillM223

Please see this post - the answer explains how to get back into your return and where the direct debit information is.

bluedeb