hlough1

When I try to save my 2019 return it asks for a name which I provide. When I click okay it tells me that I cannot save the "untitled" return. I use a Mac.

JeanneLO

Please see this TurboTax FAQ for steps on how to save your tax file with your Mac computer:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/saving/help/turbotax-for-mac-cannot-save-tax-files/00/25533

77Mule77

I cannot not save my 2019 forms after almost finishing a complicated tax.  I tried the options of save as but didn't work.  Am I now stuck with starting entirely over which is quite frustrating

DonnaLO

If you continue to have problems please contact Technical Support using this form: 

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/ 

ddubs

Useless link: Access Denied.

pennysauter

N0 answer there!

What is wrong with Turbotax 2019? Why can't I save my tax document?

jtburns13

I am having the same issue