theandersenfamil

When I try to install "critical updates" to TurboTax on my Macintosh, they appear to download and install, but then application doesn't re-launch

SteamTrain

Someone with a MAC had the same problem yesterday. 

They found they had some actual MAC system updates that had to be installed first.  So shut down TTX, then check for any MAC updates

........even if you don't find any, do a full reboot of your MAC...then try TTX again.

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
johnjam101

I do not want to change my OS .  TT says it should be ok.  OS 10.13.6

AkinaLO

Please contact support for assistance with troubleshooting.

What is the TurboTax phone number? - Community