When filing taxes last year (2017) for 2016, I made an extension plan for the amount due. Where do I enter the amount I paid in 2017 for 2016 taxes? Is this deductible?

I paid state taxes immediately but extended Federal on an 18month payment extension. I paid 7 of those installments in 2017. Where do i report that on this years taxes? 

Federal taxes are never deductible on a federal return.  You can take off any state taxes you paid in 2017 though.  To do so:

1.  Click Federal on the left-hand side menu.

2.  Click Deductions & Credits across the top.

3.  Scroll down to Estimates and Other Taxes Paid and click Show more.

4.  Click Start or Revisit by Other Income Taxes.

If you used Turbo Tax last year and paid them all at once, we'll take care of carrying it over for you.  This section is only for paying state or local taxes that was done outside of Turbo Tax.