Solved: What will it cost to have turbotax review my 2015 federal return before I file an appeal and go to court

What will it cost to have turbotax review my 2015 federal return before I file an appeal and go to court

TurboTax is only tax preparation software.  It is not paid tax professional such as a CPA, EA or tax attorney.  So there are no options to have anyone who works for TurboTax to review your self-prepared tax return.

Are you going to tax court with, or without an attorney? if the former, ask them how much it is going to cost you.

If you are trying to determine if it is worthwhile appealing or not, then you can post more details here, or consult a professional.