lanninl

What version of turbotax do I need to report sale of my home on a land contract? I also need to report the interest earned and whatever I have to do for capital gains.

I selected Premier but I have used Deluxe in the past.  My question is what version do I need?

Vanessa

TurboTax Premier will walk you through step by step using the interview mode to fill out all your tax forms. This is the recommended product for your situation.

You can use the Deluxe version IF you are going to manually enter all of the information in Forms Mode.

Vanessa