martasia

What version 1of 2016 do I purchase to complet k-

Do you need to issue a Form K-1, or enter one that you received?
ScruffyCurmudgeon

IF you are the recipient or going to be the recipient of a complete Schedule K-1 from an Estate or Trust, or a Partnership, then any version of the Desktop software products provides the capability to enter the data from that K-1 you receive onto your own Form 1040 filing.  

In comparison, Online system would require you to be at either Premier or Self-Employed level.

If you are instead responsible for producing a Schedule K-1, as above, to distribute to someone else who received income, then you would need specifically the Desktop BUSINESS product.

Scruffy Curmudgeon--PFFM/ IAFF, Locals 718/30, retired firefighter/medic; univ faculty NOT INTUIT EMPLOYEE
- Strategy & Quantitative Methods Med-M&M, Law discriminatory statistics, Med & PH - epidemiology statistics;
USAR 64-67 AIS/ASA MOS 9301 - O3
-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------No Not an Intuit Employee - Just donating my time