Solved: What TurboTax program should I use when I have two jobs - one where I am self-employed? I will be filing both W-2 and 1099 - what program do you recommend?

What TurboTax program should I use when I have two jobs - one where I am self-employed? I will be filing both W-2 and 1099 - what program do you recommend?

If you are using online versionTurboTax Self-Employed online will be needed for your business, if self-employed. It's the only online version that will allow both business income and expenses that go on Schedule C. 

And you can enter your W-2s in this version as well. 
NOTE: If you plan to use the CD/Download desktop version, you can find those here TurboTax CD/Download software and any version will work but only Home & Business version provides additional guidance when entering business information. 

Is TurboTax Self-Employed right for me?

Other Helpful Info:

Is TurboTax Self-Employed right for me?

Other Helpful Info: