m3rcycs

What is the option the I need , last year I was employee, I get unemployment and I start the business on august . I don't sell to much

my incoming is mix ; employee, unemployed , star business in august (register) but I sell in December no too much

Melaine

You are using the correct product, TurboTax Self employed.  With this product, you will be able to enter each of your income.  Under Wages and Income, after logging in, you will see the different income you can enter.  The first income you will see to enter is the W-2, once finished you can go back to Wages and Income to enter your 1099 G (unemployment) a screenshot is below on where to find that in TurboTax.  Then, you can enter your business income and expenses.  You will be able to deduct these expenses on schedule C, where income was entered.  TurboTax will guide you step by step through the process. 

• Type in business expenses in the search box in the right hand corner of your screen
  • Click jump to business expenses.

If not sure how to put in business income you can do the same;

*  Go to search box, type in business income or schedule C

*  Click jump to business income or schedule C.

Once you begin the process in TurboTax for self employed, it will guide you through the process.

Melaine

• Click jump to business expenses.