What is the name of the file you transmitted to th...

gwbohner

What is the name of the file you transmitted to the IRS? I had several in the Turbotax Folder

macuser_22

The TurboTax data file for 2019 will be in the format of  "xxxxx.tax2019" where xxxxx is your name or whatever you called it.

fanfare

Rename to add the word "-FILED" to the name of your tax file as soon as it is ACCEPTED.

If you have several files ending in .tax2019 then open each one and check the efile status.  When you find the one that was Accepted then rename it and add ACCEPTED to the file name. Go to File-Save As.   Also save it again as a full pdf file with the accepted status.

For the Desktop program you have to check the filing status inside the program.  Open your return and go up to menu item

File > Electronic Filing > Check Electronic Filing Status

Then save itagain!