arymommy8514

What if my address is spelt wrong on my W-2

That will not affect anything.   Do make sure that you enter your address correctly on your tax return so that the IRS has the correct address for you.

GloriaL

If you address is incorrect on your W-2, it will not affect your taxes.  If you currently are working for the same employer or expect a W-2 from them next year, you can notify them to update your address. However, if your name, Social Security number, or any dollar amount(s) on your W-2 are wrong, ask your employer for a corrected W-2.

When you file your taxes, be sure that you have the correct address in the personal info section of TurboTax.