Solved: What if my 1095-B form does not include 1 dependent coverage (she is 22 and has TX Women't Health Coverage thru Medicaid0

What if my 1095-B form does not include 1 dependent coverage (she is 22 and has TX Women't Health Coverage thru Medicaid0

She has had for 2 years and tax return last year accepted this coverage.

As long as she was covered by insurance, you will select that she had insurance and there will be no penalty.  The 1099-B is for your records and is not entered.  If she is 22 it is possible she will receive her own 1099-B, but again this is not entered anywhere in the tax return.