What if I quit a job in July and at a new job sinc...

ashleyplemmons12

What if I quit a job in July and at a new job since then until now. How do I add on the federal tax that I worked at 2 jobs 2020 . It only says my old job

macuser_22

You will receive a W-2 from each employer by the end of January 2021.  Enter all W-2's separately.    The tax withheld from each will be accounted for.

and.....ALL of your W-2's must be entered on the SAME tax return.  After the first one has been entered, you will be able to click "Add W-2" to enter another W-2 from another employer.  Do not e-file until ALL of your 2020 income is entered.