karenjuarez1226

What if i have a form 1096

In what section on the tax deductions do i provide form 1096 that i gave to my employees
Arunkumar

What if i have a form 1096

Yes, if you purchased TurboTax Home & Business CD/Download for desktop, you also have access to Quick Employer Forms. Read more here: What is Quick Employer Forms?

Waltjr

What if i have a form 1096

My CD/Download TurboTax does not give me access to the online forms. So can not efile 1096

What if i have a form 1096

@Waltjr wrote:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/how-do-i-create-w-2-and-1099-forms-in-turbotax/00/25869

Instructions for TurboTax Home & Business CD/Download software

Follow these directions if you're OK with paper-filing your W-2 or 1099-MISC forms. If you want to e-file these forms, use Quick Employer Forms instead.

Note: TurboTax Home & Business for Mac doesn't support this functionality.

1. Launch TurboTax Home & Business.
    • If you're already working on a tax return, you'll need to close it. Select New Tax Return from the File menu in the upper-left corner, then answer Yes to save the return you currently have open.
  2. Select Start a New Return.
  3. Select Prepare W-2s and 1099s for my employees or contractors.
  4. Select Choose Desktop and follow the instructions.