whitekay50

What if i can't pay when I file, and it can't be taken out of my federal because I owe?

What if I can't pay the Turbotax fee when I file,because I owe the federal and I can't get it deducted from their?

Lakeisha

If you are unable to pay the Turbo Tax Fees then you wont be able to File.

Please information below regarding contacting the Irs on setting up a payment arrangement.

If you're unable to pay off your federal taxes due to a serious illness, natural disaster, and other hardship, call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 or visit your local IRS office as soon as you can to explain your situation.

The IRS will work with you to come up with a solution.

For outstanding state taxes, contact your state tax agency to explore alternative payment options.

Whatever you do, don't ignore the problem, hoping it'll go away. It won't. The sooner you address it, the easier it will be to resolve.

Hopefully this helps!

Lakeisha

Hopefully this helps!