ladycbh

What fees am I paying other than turbotax fees ($49.99) and nc tax return fees ($39.99) which total $89.99, because my refund is $122 and it won't let me pay with my refund?

Lisa995

If you've chosen to have the TurboTax preparation fees deducted from your federal refund, you will incur a Refund Processing Fee of $34.99 (in addition to the preparation fees).  This was explained on the screen where you chose to pay by refund or pay by credit card.

You can avoid that additional fee, by paying the TurboTax preparation fee up front using a credit or debit card.

If you havent filed yet, you can remove that fee by following the instructions here:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900517-how-do-i-remove-the-refund-processing-service

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪