pullyl

What does SCH 2270 on line 7 of the 1040 mean? I can't get my 1040 to add up to my W2 wages and am wondering if this SCH2270 is impacting it?

Lisa995

Did you have scholarships that exceeded tuition?  That amount flows to Line 7 and indicates that their is added income by putting the SCH next to that line.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
pullyl

I had a scholarship, but it didn't exceed tuition and the amount of the scholarship is different than the discrepancy between total wages and the sum of my W2s.  Is there a way to see which number turbo tax is using to calculate line 7?