Texasstinger-1359

What do you report if you worked for a company for 2 weeks and was owed $1745. but never paid. They cut me off from my computer access with no reason given???

They took only messages for the 1st 24hours then the phone was shut down. I think they wanted to get no pay help for the Christmas season which they did with me :(
NCperson

that is not a tax issue; there is no income if you didn't receive the money.   there is a separate issue for the Labor department in your state. 

As for your tax return---you do not enter income you did not receive, so there is nothing to enter on your 2020 tax return about the money you believe they should have paid you.  That is a separate issue that you might need legal advice about.

Your employer has until February 1 to issue W-2's.   If you receive a W-2 from the employer check it over carefully to make sure it is correct.