jerryc46

What do i put in line 1-c form 2210A ? and where do i find it ??

SteamTrain

Online Software:

1) Get into your tax file again, and start the Review & Error Check until the first form 2210AI error shows up.

2) Put a "1" in the box, and step to the next error

3) Go over to the left side of the screen and click on "Tax Tools"....then "Tools" 

(For those of you with narrow screen devices, you might need to click on the upper-left hamburger stack to get the left-menu to show up)

4) from the pop-up menu, select "Delete a Form"

5)  scroll down to the form 2210AI and delete it

6) scroll down to the bottom, click on "Continue With My Return" to get back to your tax return.

7 Run thru your Review and error check again to make sure it's gone....though, you might have different errors to deal with.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

SteamTrain

If your Form 2210AI showed up unexpectedly, with maybe 3-to-12 errors during your Review & Error Check....I can help you get rid of it.

But I need to know whether you are using the Desktop/download version of TurboTax, or the Online Browser-based software.  The procedure is different for each one.
jerryc46

I'm using  online
SteamTrain

Online Software: