Solved: What do I do if my e-file got rejected and now it’s a day late?

What do I do if my e-file got rejected and now it’s a day late?

FOR TAX YEAR 2018 (FILED IN 2019)

The IRS has extended the filing due date by one day for everyone because they had website issues, and if your return is rejected, you have 5 more days to e-file and 10 more days to paper-file and mail the return. 

Try to correct the rejection error, and if it is still rejected, print and mail it. 

[Edited 03-10-2020 | 3:50 PM]

need to talk to a person

@jherntx Please start your own new question instead of adding on to an old unrelated thread.  What do you need help with?

FOR TAX YEAR 2018 (FILED IN 2019)

[Edited 03-10-2020 | 3:50 PM]