samcat2523

What do i do if i enter the wrong ein for my school on my taax return instead i entered my tin what should i do

KrisD

If you haven't filed yet, go back and change it. If it was on the 1098-T, type   1098-T   into the search box and then click the "Jump to 1098-T" link. 

If you have filed, let the the return process. It won't affect your tax liability. The IRS may correct the error, or you may get a letter from the IRS asking about it. More than likely the IRS will correct it. 

KrisD

samcat2523

omg thank you soooooo much for this omg thank you i wish i could hug you right now i was so worried
KrisD

Thank you for using TurboTax.