Solved: What amount should I have withheld from my income ...

What amount should I have withheld from my income if I need to claim 1 for 2 jobs? 2021 form is different and wants a dollar amount

You can estimate how much income you will have in 2021.

If you’re single and have multiple jobs or you’re married, filing jointly and both work, remember these things:

• You typically have to have a W-4 on file for each job.

• For the highest paying job’s W-4, fill out steps 2 to 4(b) of the W-4. Leave those steps blank on the W-4s for the other jobs.

• If you’re married and filing jointly, and you both earn about the same amount, you can check a checkbox indicating as much. The trick: Both spouses need to do that on each of their W-4s.