• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paris2venice

What -- After saying it was free, TurboTax sent me an email saying I had been charged $29.99 for the state with zero explanation -- how dishonest can they be?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
EdwardLO

What -- After saying it was free, TurboTax sent me an email saying I had been charged $29.99 for the state with zero explanation -- how dishonest can they be?

TurboTax would never charge you anything without confirming your acceptance first. It looks like you're currently using the free edition-did you see that charge reflected on your bank account?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
EdwardLO

TurboTax would never charge you anything without confirming your acceptance first. It looks like you're currently using the free edition-did you see that charge reflected on your bank account?

paris2venice

Thanks.  It was Apple's idiotic mail software.  I realized my mistake almost immediately (it was an email from a former year attached to the current year since they both had the same subject line) but I could not figure out how to delete my question.  Thanks again.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v