paris2venice

What -- After saying it was free, TurboTax sent me an email saying I had been charged $29.99 for the state with zero explanation -- how dishonest can they be?

EdwardLO

TurboTax would never charge you anything without confirming your acceptance first. It looks like you're currently using the free edition-did you see that charge reflected on your bank account?

EdwardLO

paris2venice

Thanks.  It was Apple's idiotic mail software.  I realized my mistake almost immediately (it was an email from a former year attached to the current year since they both had the same subject line) but I could not figure out how to delete my question.  Thanks again.