majorghn

Were you covered by any of these plans in 2018? They list 4 Health Care Plans, none of which are mine so I have to check NO! Now I am stuck because the VA is not listed.

Did you get a 1095 A B or C?  You only need to report if you got one of those 4 plans.  If you got a 1095B or 1095C you don't enter it.  Just say you had Ins all year.

Yes ... in that section you will say YES you had insurance and NO they were not one of those plans and you are DONE with that section ... it is just that simple so don't stress on it.