turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Accepted 1/29 and filed the same day, had a bar until this past Saturday. Checked my transcripts and it says processing date 3/5 also I do have the 570 code

U get ur refund 4/15 mine were similar 570 code 3/05 but processed date 3/7 I was daily so I process 3/7 which is a Wednesday and received my refund Friday so ur weekly cause your code ends in 05 so 04/14 which is a Saturday you update and receive it Wednesday that’s what your looking at for now unless things change

Accepted 1/29 and filed the same day, had a bar until this past Saturday. Checked my transcripts and it says processing date 3/5 also I do have the 570 code

I have the 570 3/5 date and still no update for me

I have the same dates as Nicole. I will update when I get more information, now it’s all a waiting game before April 15th.

I believe they have to approve the refund before April 15th and then send it out... My advocate said it would be a check in the mail, since they made an adjustment.

@sadeindia26. I sure hope that is the result.  Thanks for your reply. Much needed.

@dawnnie727 No update for me either

@luceeus I was thinking that too..the letter and statements are very plain doesn't give much answer.

If you all would kindly update here as well about your status and journey so far lol wish us luck!

Still waiting.code 570 with 3/5 date.

Guys call an advocate.... i waited all this time and finally called IRS and they did the referral for an advocate, he called the next day, i faxed him my info and he called this morning to tell me he has sent my info over to IRS and i should have a date in 7-10 days for my funds.

Also per the IRS rep they have until 4/19 to make a decision and release your funds or send you another notice requesting additional info

@nicholebruce87 i am going thru the exact same thing as you... listen... fax the amended return to the advocate and mail it to the irs. it will help you

OK after a 2 hour wait to speak with an advocate my hold is because a number is in the wrong spot. The are going to call me by Monday with when I can expect my refund.

Well the latest update is my advocate said it will be finalized in the system by March 30th.  Well I hope so... but then the refund takes time to generate and in the form of a paper check. Draggg wonder how long that will take ? I’ll update you guys if I hear anything more .

So far no updates for me. Ive been waiting on my advocate to teach back out to me for weeks now. Think ill call and request another person to be assigned to my case.
 @zionislove. I haven't sent it yet had a few questions to make sure I do it right but my advocate hasn't called me back Ive left him 4 voicemails so far. But I am thinking just send it into IRS and trying asking for another advocate because the current one isn't very communicative

My advocate called and advised she will have my refund released and I should have it in 2-3 weekx

Hey guys, just an update. I finally got a ddd of 3/30 with state and 4/04 with federal. The wait is over. Good luck to all of you. This has been the worst tax season ever.

I called my advocate and still waiting on them to finalize the change on my taxes. They said my numbers were off by a small amount and in fact the w2 was never missing. She said my tax return was so high which I doubt it, but it triggered them to look at it. It’s not even double digits...go figure. I’m calling her back again today to see if the taxes went through last week she told me wait 5 more days. When in fact it’s been almost 5 months! Patience is wearing thin. This has been the worse tax season I’ve had in my life. There is no reason for this, seems they want to pick apart everyone’s taxes for scraps and I found out the missing  so called w2 was never a question..just so we can wait almost half of a year for our $. My advocate said further “Well just think we would not want to over pay you, it would take too long to get it back.” I said no, you would withhold it from next years taxes so easy..Anyways still waiting!! I’ll update u soon if I hear anything. Congrats to those who got their taxes btw that’s great news!!!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies