Solved: We paid roughly $1000 more in taxes this year and our income did not go up much why would our return be less than it was last year?

We paid roughly $1000 more in taxes this year and our income did not go up much why would our return be less than it was last year?

How can i view my prepared return for this year so I can compare with last years? I am looking at review but return does not show and only indicates it is ready to file.

No one here has access to your tax returns.  The best advice is to compare both returns side-by-side to see where the differences are.  You may find an error in this year's tax return, or even in last year's.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***