Solved: We moved from one duty station in Europe to another. Our home of record has not changed, but I'm trying to input our mailing address as an APO and it won't let me.

bellyjean47

We moved from one duty station in Europe to another. Our home of record has not changed, but I'm trying to input our mailing address as an APO and it won't let me.

I also clearly can't put in an international address for our mailing address either, so what am I supposed to do?

ToddL

You can enter an APO/FPO/DPO "Mailing Address" in TurboTax. 

See the attached sample Personal Info entry screens for "Mailing Address & Phone Number".

(If you are seeing something different, please provide additional details)

ToddL