reganrichey51

Wasn't medical expense deduction reduced to 7.5% of AGI for 2017? Turbo tax is still telling me it is 10% of AGI.

Yes it was and the program has been adjusted to reflect the change.   If you are using a Downloaded version then run a program update.   If you are using the Online version then clear your browser history & cookies  or   use a different browser. 

smy

FYI, I'm using the Online version and when I view Schedule A, line 3 is still calculated using 10%. However, the total on line 29 is based on 7.5%.