guicebl

Was the estimated tax I paid be figured in my return?

i had to go back and add this when the return was almost complted
CapB

Yes, any estimated tax payments entered into TurboTax will be used to calculate your federal and state refund or balance due by TurboTax. Although the estimated tax liability may have been determined in the prior year, actual payments must be added to TurboTax to assure accuracy. 

Estimated tax payment questions are asked toward the end of the TurboTax Interview.

To add your federal, state or local estimated taxes paid for the current filing period: 

Select: Federal>Deductions & Credits> Estimates and Other Taxes Paid>Estimated Tax Payments and press "Start" (or "Revisit").

Your state or local estimated tax payments will be automatically transferred from your federal worksheet to your state return.

wingjust

I had to go back and add it as well, even though I paid estimated taxes last year.  The estimated taxes portion was not made available to me until I searched for it in the help window.  Booo!  Bad Turbotax!