turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Was sent a W-2c by my employer to correct box 12 and add my employer paid health insurance (DD). Do I only need to add the line to box 12 with DD and the $ amt?

This doesn't seem to affect the dollar amount of my refund after it is added.  Is this correct?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
LeeM

Was sent a W-2c by my employer to correct box 12 and add my employer paid health insurance (DD). Do I only need to add the line to box 12 with DD and the $ amt?

Since it would not alter your return or change your tax liability, you do not need to amend your return. You should keep that corrected W-2 for your records.

i need to add to line 12 the dd its over 4415.00

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

This is for employer provided health insurance and should not effect the outcome of your return.  Keep the corrected W2 for your records.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies