jscottmassey

Was sent a W-2c by my employer to correct box 12 and add my employer paid health insurance (DD). Do I only need to add the line to box 12 with DD and the $ amt?

This doesn't seem to affect the dollar amount of my refund after it is added.  Is this correct?
LeeM

Since it would not alter your return or change your tax liability, you do not need to amend your return. You should keep that corrected W-2 for your records.

Blackburnrandy

i need to add to line 12 the dd its over 4415.00

CatinaT1

This is for employer provided health insurance and should not effect the outcome of your return.  Keep the corrected W2 for your records.